Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just Getting Started

I've always wanted to write a book. I'm not much of a scholar, but most of the time, I like the way my brain works. Rather analytical, free-spritited, spiritual, a bit melancholy. I have a lot of ideas and a lot of stories. I simply would hate for them to go to waste. So, I figure I'll jot down a few words and see where it takes me. You are welcome to come along. I consider this an adventure. I've never blogged before. Most of my facebook entries consist of other's writings that inspire me. I don't want to presume that I have anything of great inspiration to say-nor do I expect to change the world. This is mostly for me... and maybe my children... just in case someday in the future they miss my ramblings, like I miss those of my mom and dad.
Be warned-I am a fullblown Jesus freak! Repentant. Forgiven. Washed. Filled. It is certain that this fact will have the greatest influence on my thoughts and He never leaves my mind, as it is His as I am His.

No comments:

Post a Comment